About Me

My photo
Oklahoma
I am a horror and fantasy writer who also does proofreading on the side. For the longest time, I was known by a pseudonym, "Reyanna" (or just "R,") Vance. I decided to use my real name for my writing in May 2010 because I was tired of being known for a name that was not mine. If you want to know more about this, including WHY I used a pseudonym in the first place, visit my website and see the FAQ page. My vampire horror/erotica book, "Dead Seed," is a number one best seller in the horror category on Lulu.com. It remains in the top three today. All of my books are available on Lulu, Amazon, and Kindle. For more information visit my official website: rvances.com or myspace page: myspace.com/r.vance. If you are interested in my proofreading services, please visit my other myspace page: myspace.com/s.hogan.proofreading. Thank you and have a wonderful stay! Read my blog, sign up and comment! I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Started

I decided to make this in order to stay in touch with a few of my friends. It seems Myspace is pretty much dead and I don't like Facebook that much (though I still have/use accounts at both).

I may start using this blog to keep you all updated, and just to write for fun. Watch for short stories to be added later for your reading pleasure :-)

Bookmark, add, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment